I’m James, a software developer living in California. I mostly work
with the Django web
framework, for which I’ve served as a committer, release manager,
and member of the technical board.
I maintain several open-source libraries and
about various things, and write longer-form
content from time to time. You can find out
more about me, or get in
touch, if you’d like.
Latest weblog entries
- Variations on the Death of Python 2, published May 5, 2020.
- More on service layers in Django, published March 23, 2020.
- Against service layers in Django, published March 16, 2020.
- How I’m testing in 2020, published February 3, 2020.
- Having some fun with Python, published January 20, 2020.