I'm James, a software engineer living in California. I mostly work in Python, with the Django web framework, and I'm a member of the Django core team. I maintain several other open-source libraries and applications, and write from time to time. You can find out more about me, or get in touch, if you'd like.
Latest weblog entries
- Let’s talk about usernames, published February 11, 2018.
- On degrees, published January 8, 2018.
- How Python does Unicode, published September 5, 2017.
- Let’s talk about testing Django apps, published April 3, 2017.
- How to break Python, published November 28, 2016.
- On Python 3, again, published June 10, 2016.
- Things and stuff, published May 5, 2016.
- A real Python “wat”, published November 15, 2015.
- Destroy all hiring processes, published October 19, 2015.
- Wat’s up, doc?, published October 13, 2015.